To celebrate our 20th anniversary, VENENO is having a massive party on SUNDAY 3rd JUNE at the FACTORY THEATRE, MARRICKVILLE.
'FIESTA AT THE FACTORY' brings you an extravaganza of LIVE and authentic Latin music set to have you dancing and singing all night long.
This special event will feature the release of our new album 'AY CARAMBA', the latest instalment of our original blend of Aussie-Latino music.
Joining us will be an incredible line up of world class bands, musicians, dancers and DJ's, dominating the Latin-Australian music world.
* EL ORQUESTON: a 12-piece Cuban style salsa collective led by Tina Harris and Richard Valdez.
* PATO LARA BAND: A worldly soul feeding love and good vibes through his music.
* DJ WILLIE SABOR: Sydney's number 1 Salsa DJ playing a variety of Latin tunes from all eras.
* DJ DANTE RIVERA: Making dance floors tremble for over 30 years with his cutting edge Latino and Tribal beats.
* DJ SEBI D: Recognised nationwide as the smoothest Reggaeton/HIP HOP DJ while earning his spot on mainstream radio waves including The Edge 96.1
* PLUS special guest appearances from our extended VENENO family including: Stephen Aguilera, Oliver Pineda, Johnny V.. and many more soon to be announced!!
SUNDAY JUNE 3rd - 6PM - THE FACTORY THEATRE
DISCOUNTED PRE- SALE TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM THE LINK BELOW.